Marine Lifetime Warranty
Youngblood RV & Boats is proud to offer Marine Warranty for Life on all eligible Water Craft.
Marine Warranty for Life was created to help you stay focused on the fun and good times that Water Craft’s bring. So, choose a dealership that shares your values.
Worrying about potentially costly repairs isn’t fun – so, don’t! Let Marine Warranty for Life take those worries away.
Marine Warranty for Life Overview:
As part your purchase, from participating dealers, you receive an Marine Warranty for Life on your new Water Craft.
Here are the most important things to know:
- This limited warranty must be registered to activate coverage, see your limited warranty for complete details.
- Whenever possible, you should continue to service your Water Craft where you purchased it.
- You must service your Water Craft according to the manufacturer recommended service.
- You must have your Water Craft inspected per the terms of your contract and submit your inspection forms as detailed in your limited warranty agreement.
- If a breakdown does occur, please contact Youngblood RV & Boats immediately. Once the Water Craft is at your dealership, your service writer will submit a claim on your behalf. If you cannot get to your dealership, take it to a licensed Water Craft repair facility. Always have the service facility call us before any repair work is performed.
Marine Warranty for Life FAQ's
Here are some answers to questions frequently asked by our customers about Marine Warranty for Life.
*See the terms and conditions of the Marine Warranty for Life for specific coverages, exclusions and maintenance requirements. Proof of annual maintenance/inspection is required.
©2022 Centurion Inc.