RV Warranty for Life
Youngblood RV & Boats is proud to offer RV Warranty for Life on all eligible vehicles.
RV Warranty for Life was created to help you stay focused on the fun and good times that RV’s bring. So, choose a dealership that shares your values.
Worrying about potentially costly repairs isn’t fun – so, don’t! Let RV Warranty for Life take those worries away.
RV Warranty for Life Overview:
As part your purchase, from participating dealers, you receive an RV Warranty for Life on your new RV.
Here are the most important things to know:
- This limited warranty must be registered to activate coverage, see your limited warranty for complete details.
- Whenever possible, you should continue to service your vehicle where you purchased it.
- You must service your RV according to the manufacturer recommended service.
- You must have your RV inspected per the terms of your contract and submit your inspection forms as detailed in your limited warranty agreement.
- If a breakdown does occur, please contact Youngblood RV & Boats immediately. Once the RV is at your dealership, your service writer will submit a claim on your behalf. If you cannot get to your dealership, take it to a licensed RV repair facility. Always have the service facility call us before any repair work is performed.
RV Warranty for Life FAQ's
Here are some answers to questions frequently asked by our customers about RV Warranty for Life.
- Air Conditioning: Compressor, Evaporator, Condenser, Capacitors, Relays, Expansion valve, Control module and panel, Reversing valve, Blower fan and motor and PC board. Coverage for Motorized chassis AC system is excluded.
- Heating System: Furnace igniter, Burner assembly, Gas valves, Gas leak detector, Thermostat, Thermocouple, Blower motor and PC board.
- Kitchen Appliances: Range/oven burner assembly, Burner valves, Convection oven, Microwave, Refrigerator/freezer, Thermostat, Thermocouple, Burner, Igniter and PC board. Icemaker, Built-in food processor, Built-in coffee maker, Trash compactor, In-sink disposal, Ceiling fan motor and Smoke detector.
- Entertainment System: Factory or dealer installed televisions, stereo receiver, compact disc player and Amplifier. Coverage does not apply to motorhome chassis in-dash equipment. Limited to one Entertainment System repair per RV Warranty for Life Term.
- LP Gas: Gas regulators, Gas tanks, Gas valves, Tank gauges and LP lines and fittings.
- Suspension: Shackles and bushings, Leaf and coil springs and Rubber suspension springs.
- Brakes: Wheel cylinders, Calipers and Electric Brake Magnet.
- Interior and Exterior Hardware: Door handles, Latches and Springs.
- Manual Leveling Jacks: Factory or dealer installed bolt on and welded scissor jacks.
- Water Heater: Burner assembly, Tank, Thermostat, Thermocouple, Gas valve, Heating elements, Fittings and connections, Control panel, Electronic ignition assembly, Wiring harness, Relays, Switches and PC board.
- Fresh Water: Water pump, Compressor, Water tanks, Water lines, Pipes, Fittings and connections, Faucets and Traps.
- Waste: Shower basin, Toilets, Sinks, Holding tanks, Gate valves, Macerator pump, Connections, Pipes and Traps.
*See the terms and conditions of the RV Warranty for Life for specific coverages, exclusions and maintenance requirements. Proof of annual maintenance/inspection is required.
©2022 Centurion Inc.