Boat 90 Day Warranty
Marine 90 Day Warranty
Choose a dealership offering a 90 Day Certified Limited Warranty on all eligible used water craft.
At Youngblood RV & Boats water craft, we strive to offer you Peace of Mind with every purchase. That is why every water craft that is less than 12 years old comes with a 90 Day Certified Limited Warranty. Buy with Confidence from Youngblood RV & Boats. We believe that our customers deserve a fair price and a fair value when they spend their hard earned money on a used water craft. Which is why we inspect every used unit and protect it - to give you Peace of Mind on your outdoor adventures.
So, choose a dealership that shares your values. Worrying about potentially costly repairs isn’t fun – so, don’t! Let our Certified Pre-Owned Limited Warranty on all eligible used water craft take those worries away.
If you choose to shop somewhere else for your used water craft - ask them this "Are your used water craft Inspected and Protected?"
To learn more, please see the FAQ below or contact us via chat, email, phone or just drop in and we'll be happy to tell you more.
90 Day Certified Limited Warranty on all eligible water craft Overview:
As part your purchase from Youngblood RV & Boats, you receive a 90 Day Certified Limited Warranty on your used water craft.
Here are the most important things to know:
- Whenever possible, you should continue to service your vehicle where you purchased it.
- You must service your water craft according to the manufacturer recommended service.
- If a breakdown does occur, please contact your selling dealership immediately. Once the water craft is at your dealership, your service writer will submit a claim on your behalf. If you cannot get to your dealership, take it to any licensed water craft repair facility - in the United States or Canada. Always have the service facility call us before any repair work is performed.
Marine Limited Warranty on all eligible used water craft FAQ's
Here are some answers to questions frequently asked by our customers about Marine Limited Warranty on all eligible used water craft.
- Which water craft come with the Marine Limited Warranty?
3 Months / 3,000 Miles Limited Warranty applies to all used eligible water craft - please talk to your salesman about specific vehicle eligibility.
- How much does the Marine Limited Warranty on all eligible used water craft cost?
The Limited Warranty comes STANDARD on all eligible used water craft. This means peace of mind is FREE, but only when you buy your water craft at a participating Dealership.
- What responsibilities do I have to keep my Marine Limited Warranty on all eligible used water craft in effect?
You must follow your water craft manufacturer’s maintenance requirements.
- How do I make a claim?
Whenever possible, we recommend returning your vehicle for maintenance and repair work to your dealership. Simply provide the repair facility with a copy of your Marine Limited Warranty on all eligible used water craft agreement. You may need to authorize a teardown or inspection to determine the need for repairs. All repairs require pre-authorization before any work is performed - make sure your repair facility contacts us before doing any repair work.
- What if a breakdown occurs out of town?
Take your vehicle to a nearby licensed water craft repair facility. Have the repair facility inspect your vehicle and determine what repairs are needed. Authorizations are required for any repairs covered by the Marine Warranty for Life before any work is undertaken. So, make sure to have the repair facility contact us before doing any repair work.
- Where am I covered by Marine Limited Warranty on all eligible used water craft?
The Marine Limited Warranty on all eligible used water craft is good anywhere in the United States and Canada.
- Are there any deductibles I need to pay for when I make a claim?
We suggest you return to your selling dealer for any repair work. If a repair is covered by the Marine Limited Warranty, please see your contract for details on deductibles.
- What if I'm out of the area on vacation and my vehicle requires a maintenance service?
Ideally, get your service done early, before you go on vacation. Otherwise, call your participating dealership prior to that service.
- Can I perform my own maintenance and inspections?
All services must be performed by a professional repair facility.
- Are there any repair limits?
Please see your contract for any coverage limitations or exclusions.
- Other questions?
©2022 Centurion Inc.