Boat Lifetime Warranty
Marine Lifetime Warranty
Youngblood RV & Boats is proud to offer Marine Warranty for Life on all eligible Water Craft.
Marine Warranty for Life was created to help you stay focused on the fun and good times that Water Craft’s bring. So, choose a dealership that shares your values.
Worrying about potentially costly repairs isn’t fun – so, don’t! Let Marine Warranty for Life take those worries away.
Marine Warranty for Life Overview:
As part your purchase, from participating dealers, you receive an Marine Warranty for Life on your new Water Craft.
Here are the most important things to know:
- This limited warranty must be registered to activate coverage, see your limited warranty for complete details.
- Whenever possible, you should continue to service your Water Craft where you purchased it.
- You must service your Water Craft according to the manufacturer recommended service.
- You must have your Water Craft inspected per the terms of your contract and submit your inspection forms as detailed in your limited warranty agreement.
- If a breakdown does occur, please contact Youngblood RV & Boats immediately. Once the Water Craft is at your dealership, your service writer will submit a claim on your behalf. If you cannot get to your dealership, take it to a licensed Water Craft repair facility. Always have the service facility call us before any repair work is performed.
Marine Warranty for Life FAQ's
Here are some answers to questions frequently asked by our customers about Marine Warranty for Life.
- Which Water Craft come with the Marine Warranty for Life?
The Marine Warranty for Life applies to all new eligible Water Craft - please talk to your salesman about specific Water Craft eligibility.
- How much does the Marine Warranty for Life cost?
The Marine Warranty for Life comes STANDARD on all eligible Water Crafts. This means peace of mind is FREE, but only when you buy your Water Craft at a participating Youngblood RV & Boats.
- What responsibilities do I have to keep my Marine Warranty for Life in effect?
You must follow your Water Craft manufacturer’s maintenance requirements and the Marine Warranty for Life inspection requirements and send us the necessary documentation - again, right here at www.marinewarrantyforlife.com. Pease see your contract for the specific inspection terms and conditions needed to maintain your coverage.
- How do I make a claim?
Whenever possible, we recommend returning your Water Craft for maintenance and repair work to your dealership. Simply provide the repair facility with a copy of your Marine Warranty for Life agreement. You may need to authorize a teardown or inspection to determine the need for repairs. All repairs require pre-authorization before any work is performed - make sure your repair facility contacts us before doing any repair work.
- What if a breakdown occurs out of town?
Take your Water Craft to a nearby licensed Water Craft repair facility. Have the repair facility inspect your Water Craft and determine what repairs are needed. Authorizations are required for any repairs covered by the Marine Warranty for Life before any work is undertaken. So, make sure to have the repair facility contact us before doing any repair work. www.marinewarrantyforlife.com
- Where am I covered by Marine Warranty for Life?
The Marine Warranty for Life is good anywhere in the United States and Canada.
- Are there any deductibles I need to pay for when I make a claim?
We suggest you return to Youngblood RV & Boats for any repair work. If a repair is covered by the Marine Warranty for Life, please see your contract for details on deductibles.
- What if I'm out of the area on vacation and my Water Craft requires a maintenance service?
Ideally, get your service done early, before you go on vacation. Otherwise, call your participating dealership prior to that service.
- Can I perform my own maintenance and inspections?
All services must be performed by a professional repair facility.
- Are there any repair limits?
Please see your contract for any coverage limitations or exclusions.
- Is the Marine Warranty for Life transferable if I sell the Water Craft?
The Marine Warranty for Life is non-transferable; only one lifetime allowed!
- Other questions?
©2022 Centurion Inc.